Loadout: SHADO “Camera Bag”
Regular Contributor Brian Redgrave’s PDW SHADO loadout during the July 4th weekend while spending time at their cabin.
For weekend carry this pack carries well but I’m still fine tuning the insert organization.
- PDW SHADO with Gear Trap and TOF belt pad, EDCO panel as well
- Morale patches: PDW and Cub Cubs
- Peak Design Capture Camera Clip
- TrekPak insert (no longer available)
- Sony A7rii w/Sony VGC2EM battery grip
- Sony A6300
- Sony/Zeiss lenses: 16-35 f4, 28-70 f4, 55 f1.8, and 16-70 f4
- Godox XT1s wireless remote flash trigger
- Godox TT600s Flash
- iPad Pro 9.7″
- 3 Legged Thing Punks Travis Tripod
- Leatherman Wingman multi tool
- Core Third 10000 mAh battery pack
- Core Third Lightning cable
- Tiffen Polarizing filters (67mm and 72mm)
- Giottos Rocket Air Blaster
- Misc: Sony batteries and charger, lens cleaning supplies, corded remote trigger release
Editor: Nothing helps our pack choices more than learning from others. Whether it’s your tried and test combination of items or something new you’re trying out, we want to see it. Click below to get started or click here for help on what to send us.