Loadout: Maddog Daily Carry
Here’s a great daily carry loadout from Chris Elkins, who works at Maddog Adventures and as a Cinema Manager.
When not on an adventure and stuck on the 9-5, this is what can be found traveling with me. Basic yet everyday essentials:
- Recycled Firefighter 12 Hour Backpack
- Earthwell 16oz Roaster (MDA version)
- Thyrm Vault (in blaze orange of course)
- Fenix PD35 torch
- Fellhoelter TiBolt
- Suunto Core Black edition
- Recycled Firefighter Front Pocket wallet
- Earin M-1 for those all important commute tunes
- USB (for essential downloads and files on the go)
Pack Config takes part in affiliates programs to help generate income to support the continuation of the blog. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking some of the links on this page Pack Config may earn a sales commission.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?
– Reviews –
– Loadouts –
– Store –