Loadout: Lego Hiker
I reached out to Pack Config Supporter Unit member, Robert Philips, to put together this awesome collaboration loadout project. For anyone who hasn’t discover @robp787 yet, get over there right away and follow his feed.
He’s producing some stunning and inspiring Lego focused creations. I’m particularly a fan of his new “loadout” series and so I got in touch with him about creating a Pack Config Lego Loadout. As he was already a fan of the blog it was a great match and I love what he created.
Rather than let this piece stay static with a link to “Lego” I thought I’d take the opportunity to include some recommended pieces, that I either know as popular alternatives to this Lego gear, or have experience of using myself. Enjoy!
- Jet”Fig”boil (Mug)
- Hiking Stick (see your local trail for more details!)
- PDW AG Watch Cap
- Lego Hair
- ITS Crew Cover with Recon Patch by Pack Config
- Columbia Echo Base Parka?
- Gregory Stout Pack (because The North Face was just the obvious choice!) with roll mat
- Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket
- 3V Paratus 3 Day Operator’s Pack
- Field Notes
- Ice Axe
- Arc’teryx LEAF Pants
- Mechanix Wear Gloves
- PDW Raider Pants
Editor: Nothing helps our pack choices more than learning from others, so if you have a great loadout to share click the button below to get started…