Loadout: China Road Trip Pack
Here’s a great pack configuraton from photographer, Sven.
Sven, age 33, is an experimental/reportage photographer from Hannover, Germany. Here is the backpack config he used for a road trip across China in October, 2014. Over 21 days Travelling by bus, train, plane and boat, he covered around 4500km, from Beijing west to Xi’an and then from Chongqing, down the Yangtze River to finally arrive at Shanghai. He took some amazing photos that you can find here.
- iPhone 6
- MeFoto Roadtrip (Carbon Tripod)
- Giottos Super Rocket-Air Blower
- Sony HVL-F20M Flash
- Anker 40W 5V / 8A 5-Port USB Charger
- Sony BCT-RW Travel Charger
- 4x Sony NPFW50 Rechargeable Battery Pack
- 10x SanDisk Extreme Plus 16GB SD Cards
- PELI SD Card Case
- WD My Passport Wireless 1 TB Wi-Fi Mobile Storage
- Lenspen & Cleaning Stuff
- B+W Neutral Density Filters