Loadout: Bright Recon Adventure
This is what I carried on a mini adventure to some local remote woodland on my birthday. I was doing some filming, taking photos and of course put up the hammock to relax and enjoy a brew.
- Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket
- DD Hammocks 3 x 3 Tarp
- Pipe Hitters Union Cap with Hammock underneath
- Mechanix Wear Fast Fit Gloves
- Nikon D3000 with Nikon Prime 35mm Lens and Matador Camera Base Layer
- PDW SHADO Pack with Bright Recon Patch, Ru Titley Circular Markers, PDW with Flock Fam patch, paracord and Mora Knife sheath
- Bahco Laplander Saw
- Mora Knife
- Slave 1 Recon Patch
- Joby Gorilla Tripod and Joby Phone mount
- PDW Signal Whistle with custom lanyard and unreleased Ru Bead (stay tuned for that one!)
- Seiko SNE095P2 watch, with a Diver Strap from NATO Hardware and PDW Compass
- Spyderco Techno 1
- Homemade Mil-Spec Paracord Bracelet
- Snow Peak Titanium Mug
- PDW Stash Pouch with home assembled First Aid / Trauma Kit with Ru Marker Kit
- Klean Kanteen with Bamboo Lid
Pack Config takes part in affiliates programs to help generate income to support the continuation of the blog. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking some of the links on this page Pack Config may earn a sales commission.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?
– Reviews –
– Loadouts –
– Store –