Loadout: Woodland Exploration
Here’s a join loadout from when Mini Config and I visited “High Woods” for some outdoor therapy, including shelter building and some “hang time”!
Of course we could have headed out with nothing (except of course the obligatory rain coat – we’re British after all!) but I loaded up a few bits of gear we could use to have a bit more fun. Here’s what we took:
- Seal-line Blocker Dry Sack with a change of clothes for my son (you’d be surprised how many times this becomes necessary!)
- SHADO Pack with Dark Recon Patch, PDW Expedition Compass and some natural cordage!
- Klean Kanteen
- Matador Camera Base Layer (but wow, not worth the price they’re now going for on Amazon!!!)
- A bunch of PDW Pack accessories, Ru-Marker Kits (a couple of prototypes in there too!), BC4 Pouch with a spare camera battery, a safety whistle and an awesome ITW Patch!!!
- Generic Shemagh (hammock pillow! ha ha!)
- Mini Config’s water bottle
- Mini Config’s Cub Ruck with patches from Pack Config, Prometheus Design Werx and Thunderbirdhills (it’s his favourite Kei!) and some more natural cordage!
Some of Mini Config’s early photography work!
Great to finish off with some hang time together!
Editor: Nothing helps our pack choices more than learning from others, so if you have a great loadout to share click the button below to get started…