Loadout: Paramedic Work Carry
This is the second of a three part insight into Configeer Rob’s carry. This time he shares his paramedic’s work carry.
- Hill People Gear Tarahumara Pack (with The Forge Odin Multicam patch and Thrudark Patch) Ru Cog and Nathan LED Strobe.
- Leatherman: Rebar (front with pouch) and Raptors in Custom Ru Titley holder (left)
- LED Lenser H7R head torch (next to mug)
- Triple Aught Design battery pack
- Olight M2R Warrior torch
- ESEE Carry tin
- ESEE ID Holder (front left with ID)
- Triple7Gear Wallet (Multicam)
- Triple7Gear notebook wallet (coyote) with HPG Patch.
- Littmann Classic II Stethoscope
- Sharpie fine tip
- Boker .45cal bolt action pen
- Benchmade Mini Griptilian
- CamelBak Forge coffee mug (decaled) ACE bit of kit, possibly my best buy all year.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?