Loadout: Mountain Pack
Here’s a great loadout that mechanical engineer, Filip, used for a week long visit to the mountains during winter.
- HPA Molledry 40l, updated with Condor molle battle belt
- M1 Maverick Bifold Wallet
- Master Unbreakable Hip Flask
- Thermos Travel Tumbler
- ANV Knife – Z100
- OneTigris Tacti-Tech Electronics Organizer Bag
- LAMY safari
- Deejo Tattoo
- Nitecore P10GT Flashlight
- Ruike Jager F118-G Green hunting knife
- Leatherman Wave – Black
- 5.11 Double Ring Buckle Tactical Belt
- Falco Holsters
Pack Config takes part in affiliates programs to help generate income to support the continuation of the blog. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking some of the links on this page Pack Config may earn a sales commission.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?
– Reviews –
– Loadouts –
– Store –