Loadout: Leave No Trace Carry
I first learned the phrase “Leave No Trace” on a bushcraft course, but it soon became our family mindset when heading out into the wild.
Spending time breaking down a fire until there is almost no trace of the fact you’ve had one is an immersive experience, but it was a lesson I didn’t quickly forget. Here’s a loadout of some kit that I use while enjoying the wild:
- SAK Bantam with customs scales and a modified bottle opener to have a striker edge, by Ru-Titley-Knives
- Prometheus Design Werx Compass
- Ru Titley Knives Striker Kit
- Leave No Trace Patch
- Altoids Tin Fire Kit made by Mrs Config and constantly updated
- PDW Survival Whistle on a paracord neck lanyard with a Fat Micro Bead
- Camouflaged Fat Wood Stick
Pack Config takes part in affiliates programs to help generate income to support the continuation of the blog. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking some of the links on this page Pack Config may earn a sales commission.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?