Loadout: In and Out Work Bag
Here is a great loadout that shows how Luan Nguyen, Pack Configeer, uses the Mystery Ranch In and Out as his work bag.
- Mystery Ranch In n Out
- SuitedNomad Compression cube: 1 tan shirt, 1 black socks, and 1 green socks
- EcoVessel 24oz SUMMIT Triple Insulated water bottle
- Dude Wipes
- Flip Up Clip-on sunglasses
- Pocket hand sanitizer
- Hearing protection earplugs
- Pens and Sharpies
- Unbranded pouch: Pursun Ultra Compact power bank, international travel adapter, and type C cords
- Pouch (from Pursun power bank) with rubber band
- Veken pouch: bandaid, clipper set, Tiger Balm, ibuprofen 200mg, and Compressed gauze
Editor: Luan also shared some quick thoughts on the Mystery Ranch In n Out pack that I thought would be valuable to share…
Luan: It is a good packable bag or light bag. I use it more as a gym and light bag for travel. The back straps are comfortable for a packable. There is no back padding or framesheet and anything you stuck in your bag will affect the back panel (you still feel comfortable enough).
The bag is tough and light weight. Volume is 19L. Main compartment has a hydration pocket. The mesh and front pocket are expendable and spacious enough to hold your medium size phone or misc items. Water pouch is small and you have to squeeze really hard to stuck in a water bottle.
I used it for an outdoor job for couple months after I lost my main bag (MR UA 24). It exceeded my expectation after I added packing cube and pouches. I abused the hell out of it and it still looked great. I got it from Rei for around $50.
Pack Config takes part in affiliates programs to help generate income to support the continuation of the blog. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking some of the links on this page Pack Config may earn a sales commission.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?