- Evoc FR Enduro Blackline (16 litres) with built-in Liteshield back protector.
- Camelbak Mil Spec 3l Antidote reservoir.
- Crankbrothers high volume Clic pump.
- Spare inner tube, glueless patches, tyre repair kit, Park Tool tyre boot, spare Sram quicklink, nitrile disposable gloves, tyre levers, Topeak Hex X multi tool, Cateye front and rear lights (for visibility rather than illumination).
- Evoc rain cover.
- $20 Bandit Micro Kit with Leatherman PS4, Streamlight Micro, Sharpie, Prybar, notepad, Foil blanket and plasters.
- Clear riding glasses.
- Fox MTB gloves.
- Anker 10000 mah Powerpack & leads.
- GMBN branded Pocpac large case for phone.
- Small IFAK.
- Small packet of wet wipes.
- Victorinox Compact with Ru Titley antler bead.
- Orange survival bag.
- GMBN branded Camelbak Podium bottle.
I’m really enjoying using this Evoc pack and the built-in back protection definitely adds piece of mind. It carries very well with minimum movement thanks to the dynamic waist strap and also doubles as a great daypack if you remove the back protector.
Not shown in the photo are food and extra clothing as these vary depending upon the weather, time of year and destination. I’ve been so impressed with this pack that I’m currently waiting on one of Evoc’s hydration hip packs for days when less gear needs to be carried.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?