Loadout: EDC Office Carry
Here’s the breakdown of my inevitable EDC loadout that went alongside with my EDC Guide Cloth review.
After featuring this image on my EDC Guide Cloth Review I thought it would make a great stand alone post. So without further ado, here’s a list of items:
- Apple USB Full Keyboard – cannot bring myself to give up the Number pad!
- Apple Mighty Mouse – original.
- Large Grid Hard Cover Moleskine – used to note down my hours, sketches, meetings etc. I write small so this one has been going for 2 years now!
- Zebra Sharbo X LT3 – mechanical pencil, red and blue write anywhere ballpoint ink.
- Spyderco Urban Lightweight – cutting boxes, printed mock ups, and anything else that needs cutting, this is an essential replacement for the traditional designers bendy-blade scalpel!
- FOURSEVENS Quark Tactical – long since discontinued, but a good testament to their durability.
- Recycled Firefighter Sergeant – great little wallet for someone who doesn’t like bulky pockets.
- Prometheus Design Werx EDC Shorts Guide Cloth – full review here.
- Arcade Belt – elastic and super comfortable.
- iPhone 6
- Keyring with PDW Dog Tag Tool, Rambler Swiss Army Knife and a Ru-Marker Cog Bead.
- Ermm… It’s classified…! ha!
Editor: Nothing helps our pack choices more than learning from others. Whether it’s your tried and test combination of items or something new you’re trying out, we want to see it. Click below to get started or click here for help on what to send us.