Loadout: ‘Coffee in the park’
This is what Jed Edwards, Configeer #004, carried for a quick morning exercise and coffee break in his local nature reserve.
Jed: This is the loadout I carried for a morning’s quick ‘exercise’ this week. I walked from my home to a local nature reserve, and stopped to make coffee using my Jetboil and Aeropress on the way, and eat a snack. It was delicious!
- Mystery Ranch 1 Day Assault Pack
- Patagonia Torrentshell jacket
- Julbo Shield sunglasses
- Alpkit Bandicoot pouch (with ‘booboo kit’)
- Nalgene 1L ‘Glow in the dark’ bottle
- Snacks (my favourite lately has been Pip & Nut peanut butter)
- Light My Fire Titanium Spork
- Foam fold-a-mat seat
- Jetboil PCS stove (and Primus gas)
- Aeropress in DMade Bags Dopp Kit
- Coffee, ground, in a jam jar
Pack Config takes part in affiliates programs to help generate income to support the continuation of the blog. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking some of the links on this page Pack Config may earn a sales commission.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?
– Reviews –
– Loadouts –
– Store –