Loadout: Adventuring SHADO Pack
Here’s a loadout that educator and part-time journalist Rick Stowe uses as his general adventuring carry.
This is my general load out for exploring or just hitting my local woods. I adapt the kit for longer hikes, the weather conditions, or specific activities like climbing or fishing.
- Prometheus Design Werx S.H.A.D.O. 24
- Tuff Possum Gear Multipurpose Survival Scarf
- Recon Medical Gen 4 Tourniquet
- Sawyer Micro Filter and Platypus Bag
- Fire Box Nano Stove
- Survival Kit
- L.T. Wright GNS
- Baofeng UV-5R
- Princeton Tec Snap Headlamp
- Wazoo Survival Foraging and Tracking bandanas
- Gerber Gear Multiplier
- PDW Expedition Watch Band Compass
- Specialized mini bit kit and driver
- PDW Folding Ti Spork
- Coffee and Snack Bag
- 40oz. Klean Kanteen
- PDW Ti-Line Mini Pot-Mug w/ Lid
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?
– Reviews –
– Loadouts –
– Store –