Loadout: Urban EDC
Here’s what Carm, a Tech Consultant and Configeer #015, has as his well used, urban everyday carry.
- Triple Aught Design Axiom 24 Gen 1
- iPad Pro 11″
- The North Face small dopp bag (holds items under it)
- Omar 60W PD USB-C charger
- Razer Orochi Bluetooth mouse
- Moleskine Notebook with Law Industries Stash it pouch
- Law Industries Ewok Pouch (holds USB sticks)
- Work phone
- Mesh re-usable shopping bag
- Lenovo work Laptop
- Magpul Daka small (Adapters, spare headphones, torch, batteries)
- Dyborg Gear Dyneema pouch (holds my brew kit: coffee, spoon and sugar)
- Kindle paperwhite (I hate reading an iPad on the train)
- Dyborg Gear Dyneema pencil case
- Water bottle
I’ve replaced the zipper pulls with Maxpedition ACR positive pull zippers which in my opinion work a lot better but also look better too.
The Dyborg Gear Pencil case was actually a custom job from Eva but she liked it so much shes made it a permanent feature of the store! I love Dyneema, it’s so strong and light and looks great the way it crinkles with age.
Pack Config takes part in affiliates programs to help generate income to support the continuation of the blog. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking some of the links on this page Pack Config may earn a sales commission.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?