Loadout: Puppy Training Carry
Here’s a loadout that Emma (Vet, PhD student, Lecturer and Pack Configeer) uses as a puppy training and walking loadout.
Bear, our Jack Russell, is old enough and had his vaccines take effect so it’s safe to go out to training classes and short walks.
- 💧 Nalgene with Human Gear lid
- 📷 GoPro Hero and mini Joby
- 🐶 Ruffwear water bowl
- 🩸 LTC bleed kit (you never know)
- 🧻 372 Gear tree bark camo hank / clean up cloth
- 🛠 SAK with RU x Pack Config storm trooper bead
- 🔦 Olight s1r winter Ti edition
- 🩹 Firefly15 otters pocket with boo boo and just in case kit for dog and human.
- 🎩 Finisterre merino beanie
- 🧣 LAT neck gaiter / face covering
- 🐾 Wildebeest magnetic treat pouch
- *Not shown biothane 30ft longline neon orange
Pack Config takes part in affiliates programs to help generate income to support the continuation of the blog. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking some of the links on this page Pack Config may earn a sales commission.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?