Since starting our YouTube channel, I’ve purchased a few pieces of extra kit to add to my regular camera set up.
The good people from Wotancraft were generous enough to send over a couple of organising accessories for me to test which have proven really useful. They’re well worth checking out.
- PDW SHADO Pack with Lens Recon Patch (releasing Friday!)
- Woohoto iPhone Mount
- Wotancraft Coin Pouch for spare batteries
- Røde Video Micro Kit
- UGreen Lighting to 3.5mm Adaptor
- Røde SC& iPhone Adaptor (which you need to attached to a smart phone!) and homemade paracord camera lanyard inside the lens hood
- Nikon D3000 (with another Lens Recon Patch)
- Wotancraft Zipperless Pocket Module with spare SD cards and camera remote
- Nikon f1.8, 35mm Prime Lens – this lives on the camera most of the time
- Nikon f3.5-5.6, 18-55mm Kit Lens – this mainly only gets used for wide shots, particularly loadouts as the 35mm requires me to either blind shoot (holding it up in the air) or stand on something to get up high enough – neither is practical in the field!