Loadout: Multicam Essentials
Adventurer Mervyn Tan always has great kit to share. This really cohesive loadout shows off his functional gear that also doesn’t skimp on quality.
- Mystery Ranch Gunfighter (similar Prizefighter here)
- The Hidden Woodsmens Mesh Pouch
- Chris Reeve Small Inkosi
- Olight S1R Baton II
- Prometheus Design Werx Outsider Morale Patch
- Rutitley Knives x Pack Config Ru Stag Bead
- G-Shock Mudmaster GWG-1000-1A1
- Hitch & Timber Mini Engineer Caddy (housing a Chris Reeve Bog Oak Raindrop Damascus Mnandi & Victorinox Walnut NailClip 580)
- Prometheus Design Werx Da Hoodie V2
- Tuff Possum Gear Modified Style 10×12 Possibles Pouch
- Tuff Possum Gear Pocket Possibles Pouch
- Filofax Organizer
- Yeti Rambler 36oz
Pack Config takes part in affiliates programs to help generate income to support the continuation of the blog. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking some of the links on this page Pack Config may earn a sales commission.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?