Loadout: Dutch Firearms and Tactics Instructor
Here’s a loadout that Rob, a firearms and tactics instructor for the Dutch Police, uses for working on the shooting range and at training facilities.
- Ortlieb Atrack 45
- Arc’teryx Theta AR jacket
- Mammut Windstopper jacket
- Arc’teryx knee caps
- Outdoor Research Ironsight gloves
- Mammut beanie
- ESS Ice ballistic eyeshields
- Black Diamond Storm headlight
- IFAK shotwound trauma kit
- 3M Peltor shooting headset
- MantisX shooting performance system
- Wather P99QNL simunition and dummy pistol
- Gas mask
- Leatherman Wave tool
- Dummy weapons (wrench tool and knife) for scenario training
This bag was provided by the Ortlieb dealer in The Netherlands at my request, to use and test this bag in a tactical environment, rather than in the typical outdoor environment it was designed for.
It seems to me this bag has great potential for military or LE, because to my knowledge this is one of the first bags that is completely waterproof, and yet provides easy and fast acces to the inside of the bag.
As you can see in one of the pictures, once the zipper is completely opened, the pack opens like a duffelbag!
Pack Config takes part in affiliates programs to help generate income to support the continuation of the blog. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking some of the links on this page Pack Config may earn a sales commission.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?