My pocket carry can handle most situations, but for that task that requires something extra, I’ve put together this EDC expansion pack.
- Garage Built Gear Mighty Pouch+ with Topo Bill Ranger Eye, pocketable in a pinch, just right for the gear listed.
- Zippo Lighter – fire source, sealing cut cord etc.
- Baby Banter – only carried where allowed, small size, reliable blade.
- Leatherman Style PS – great multi-tool when no blades are allowed, adds to the functions in my pocket supplied by the SAK Tinker including pliers, nail file and scissors.
- Nail Clippers (these have just been replaced with the Victorinox version) – great for nails, quicks or other small snipping tasks.
- Olight S1R Baton – back up light to the one in my pocket with a magnetic end and extra power.
- Victorinox Swiss Card Quattro – a few backup items from my pocket SAK, but with some smaller screwdriver options for glasses, a pen and also a health amount of 1″ Gorilla Tape which needs refilling all the time. I had to rig something up to make the blade accessible still (of course I used Gorilla Tape!)