The Carryist (Manny): Yes, multitools, flashlights, and knifes are staple EDC items for any kit but never underestimate how useful a small grab-n-go hygiene kit can also be 💯.
If you aren’t carrying an IFAK (because you’re just running errands, picnicking locally, etc.) consider also adding Neosporin, Benadryl, aspirin, and feminine products.
- Prometheus Design Werx Stash Pouch Size 1
- PackConfig Pirate Tab Patch
- Knot Good Co. No Love PVC Patch
- Tactical Outfitters Imperial Crest PVC Patch
- Nexcare assorted bandage set
- Prometheus Design Werx Versa Bear Squeeze Bottles
- Aquaphor Lip Protectant
- Burt’s Bees All Weather Balm
- Advil Ibuprofen travel bottle
- Dramamine all day non-drowsy travel bottle
- Benadryl Itch Relief Stick
- Kleenex On The Go Pack
- Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellant Wipes
- Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes