Loadout: Editor Everyday Carry
Here’s what I carry most work days on my commute, to make sure I have everything I might need on the way or in the office – My pack is my base.
- Lunch (last nights pasta)
- 2 x Stash It pouches with Leatherman / Gorilla tape and other tools in the top one, FAK boo boo kit with a few trauma bits in the bottom. Including Ru Marker Kits, Ranger eye from LMS Gear and the Modern Recon Bright Patch.
- Torras iPhone case (with Pack Config vinyl decal)
- SAK Tinker with Fat Modern Recon Bead
- Olight i3T
- Recycled Firefighter Wallet
- Some of the new patches
- Beartooth V2 Fellman Watch
- Thyrm Cell Vault case with backup batteries for both lights
- Work keys with some extra special beads and a PDW Dog Tag Tool
- SHADO Pack, patches from LMS Gear and Ru, with a Ru bead
- Sony Headphones
- Klean Kanteen
- Hi Gear flask with coffee
- PDW Watch Cap
- Face Mask
- A homemade reusable shopping bag I use for anything that won’t fit in or any food bits I pick up
- Olight S1R
- The James Brand Folsom (also available here)
- Patagonia Hoodie
- Timberland Boots
- PDW Raider Pants
Pack Config takes part in affiliates programs to help generate income to support the continuation of the blog. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking some of the links on this page Pack Config may earn a sales commission.
Editor: We each have our own unique carry journeys and gear preferences, but by sharing your pack and its contents you can help inform and equip others on their adventures too. Why not share a loadout today?